I am a healthcare communicator with a proven track record in helping healthcare organisations achieve their objectives by means of communication.
– Supporting pharma’s business drivers by means of strategic communication
– positioning patient agendas to gain public awareness and create debate
– Making the case for increased regional medicine budgets
– Securing political awareness of unmet need in patient groups
– Giving decision-makers a reason to improve patient treatment
– Sharpening your medical message for clear doctor reactions
+45 2561 2591
As per 16th January, 2017 I’ve joined the Danish communication agency Operate, and will support clients as Chief advisor in Operate’s Health & Sustainability team. For more see: www.operate.dk
I am an enthusiastic and professional healthcare communications expert, drawing on 10 years of experience with pharma from the agency-side and from within a Novo Nordisk global health initiative. The breadth of the projects I have lead have given me a vast range of strategic and operational skills across the communication spectrum of PR, stakeholder engagement, market access and Public Affairs.
My expertise stems from a consultant career in the agencies Geelmuyden Kiese and Effector and my position at Novo Nordisk A/S’ global CSR initiative the Oxford Health Alliance. My dedication to the health agenda started when I worked as press assistant at the Danish Ministry of Health.
I hold an MA in political science with build-on courses in pharma marketing, market access and business strategy from LIF and CBS.
I work in full compliance with EFPIA, LIF and ENLI’s Codes of Conduct and the laws guiding healthcare provision in Denmark.
I’m fluent in both Danish and English.
For a full resume please visit my LinkedIn profile